Online Home Health Aide training at Berkel Training Institute
Our online home health aide (HHA) training course is designed to provide you with the best of both worlds. The flexibility to study and complete assignments online and the benefit of hands-on clinical training with an Registered Nurse (RN) instructor.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D (If you don’t have one we have an option for you as well)
- Physical w/ TB (Tuberculosis) Step 1 or Quantiferon Gold blood test
- Desktop or Laptop
- Access to reliable High-Speed Internet
- Internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox recommended)
- Ability to attend one week of clinical activities
- Time management skills and MOST important, a strong desire to help others!
Qualified graduates of this program are eligible for employer referrals with our network of Home Health Aide agency partners and assisted living facilities.
Next Class – May 2, 2016
Contact us at (609)392-1855 to register.
Breaking News, Breaking News, Breaking News!!
Berkel Training Institute is happy to announce we now offer an Online CNA to CHHA(Home Health Aide) conversion class! That’s right Online. You no longer need to request a day off or swap days with a co-worker. Take the course from the convenience of your home, coffee shop or library. You get the idea. This course is moderated by a Registered Nurse.
Next CNA bridge to HHA (online)
- April 4, 2016
Not a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) but interested in becoming a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Register for our upcoming Online/Hybrid 76 hr Home Health Course. As a Hybrid course, you receive the best of both worlds. Flexibility of studying and completing assignments online, then attending clinical hours in person with our Registered Nurse (RN) instructor. Contact us for more information on this program. 609-392-1855read more
Is it possible to obtain a 4- year degree from a regionally accredited University for only $25k? Would this news be even more exciting if you knew they offered a nursing major (R.N. to BSN)? Click link below to learn more about Rowan’s innovative approach in providing higher education at avalue price point.read more
Calling all CNA’s, Calling all CNA’s! Did you know that your CNA training and certification qualifies you to take a specialized 10hr course to become eligible as a Certified Home Health Aide(CHHA)? Well, now you know. Become dual certified!
That means a great opportunity for employment. Continue to work your full-time CNA job but pick up the flexibility of being able to be a caregiver for one person, in a home setting. Perfect for those times you may want to work overtime but desire a change from the typical 10-14 patient load.
Our next scheduled CHHA 10hr training is:
Date: November 14 & 21, 2015
Time: 8:30am – 2:00pm
(Students must attend both Saturday’s)
Home Health Aide agency referrals are available.
Good Day former and current students,
some of our nursing home facility and home health agency partners have indicated an immediate need for qualified CNA’s and CHHA’s. If you are in need of an employment opportunity please contact our Trenton office at 609-392-1855 for more information. Please note: Must be a former student of Berkel Training Institute in order for a reference to be provided.read more
Summer is really in full effect [How long was that heat wave] but fall is right around the corner. When your’re done soaking up the rays at the shore or enjoying the good times at the BBQ’s, remember the promise you made to yourself. To Get CERTIFIED. Earn those letters after your name! Below is a schedule of upcoming training classes starting in August & September:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) [w/externship at local area hospitals]* - Day - Sept 23, 2015
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT) – FT & PT, Day & Eve - Sept/Oct 2015
- Certified EKG Technician (CET) – PT, Eve – Oct 6, 2015
- Certifed EKG/Phlebotomy Techncian (CET/CPT) – FT & PT, Day & Eve – Sept/Oct 2015
- Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) – FT & PT, Day & Eve – Sept 15 & Sept 14, 2015
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) -Part-Time, Day – Sept/Oct, 2015
- CNA bridge to Certified Home Health Aide 10hr (CHHA) – Aug 22 & Aug 29, 2015; Sept 19 & 26, 2015
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) – Sept 23, 2015
- CPR – Monthly
Schedule an appointment to find out how our 15 years of local Allied Health education may help you achieve your goals.
*Phlebotomy students must maintain academic eligibility for Phlebotomy externship.read more
The summer will soon be upon us. Take time for yourself, enjoy the fun and sun. We are here for you when you’re ready to get a jump on the competition. Earn those letters after your name! Below is a schedule of upcoming training classes starting in June & July:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) [w/externship at local area hospitals]* - Day - July 13, 2015
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT) – Day & Eve, FT & PT – July 13, 2015
- Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) – Day & Eve, FT & PT – July 13 & July 14, 2015
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) – Day, Part-Time – July 14, 2015
- CNA bridge to Certified Home Health Aide(CHHA) – July 18 & July 25, 2015
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) – June 23, 2015
- CPR – Monthly
You asked, we listened! Join our 76 hr Certified Home Health Aide(CHHA) Evening program. Class starts January 2015. This part-time program is perfect for an individual working full-time during the day but would like to explore an alternate career opportunity in the evening. Please contact our institute for further details. Mention you saw this post and receive our special winter holiday season tuition discount.
Are you a Certified Nurse Aide? Would you like to gain Home Health Aide certification as well? Sign up for our CNA to HHA bridge class. Only 2 sessions. Class starts on Dec 6, 2014. Must have a current and valid NJ CNA certification. Mention this post and receive 25% off. HAPPY HOLIDAY’s!
Get into the spirit of the upcoming holiday season by educating yourself to assist others in need. Train to become a Home Health Aide(HHA) with our state approved 76-hour certification program. Class begins Monday, November 11, 2013. Only 3 days a week, affordable tuition and personal class sizes. Don’t wait for the New Year to start what you can do now! Call our office at (609)392-1855.read more